Monday, March 10, 2008

An open letter to LOST...




Dear LOST,

Ever since the moment I met you my life has been different. I'll never forget our first weekend together. My roommates were out of town and we had the house all to ourselves. I remember I first watched you on the couch. I remember watching you on the floor. I even remember that weird position I watched you in on the love seat. We were so young. It was just you and me. Curtains drawn, phone off and you revealed yourself to me. With each layer you removed, the more I was drawn to you. I remember when that weekend was over and I wasn't gonna get to see you again for over a month. That was hard for me, us. All I could do was vent to my friends about how much I missed you. Only some would listen.

When you finally came back, it was heavenly. I'll never forget those first two hours we were back together. I thought it would be weird. But it wasn't. Talk about picking up where we left off. However, when those two hours were finished you were gone again. I wanted more...didn't you? So, again I waited for you. And again you blew my mind. You're a wonderful lover, but a terrible companion. You just aren't there for me Friday through Wednesday. Its almost as if I only see you for an hour a week. But I digress, our mid-week makeup sex will have to suffice.

The past few weeks must have been really hard for you. You seem vulnerable. Our Thursdays together are magical but I worry that you are telling me things I don't want to hear. Listen, I was originally attracted to you because I couldn't figure you out. As we've gotten to know each other more, I've become afraid of what you might tell me. As we continue to grow closer, I wonder more what you're hiding from me. Maybe I have trust issues, but I feel like there is something important you want to tell me. I'm here. Don't ever forget that.

Its Monday right now. I cant wait to see you this week. Where should we meet? I was thinking my place. Let me know...schnookims!

Love,

Jonathan
XOX