Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shitty blog for a day

Sooooo..... hey guys! like, i kno... 2'sday? sooo lame. remember in empire records when that one person was like "whats with today, huh?" thats sooo today for me right now. i should so find that utoob clip. sooo anyways, last night was pretty cool, i just kind of laid low. my buddy darren brought over some dr peppers (in glass bottles!) and temple of doom. its definitely the best indiana jones. so check this clip. this is what im bumpin on:



Creed?! How did I miss these guys?! Honestly. Its almost like I wrote the songs becuzz they're like the soundtrack to my life. ya know? anyways, these guys rock for sure. also, did you see the preview for this:



can i tell you i luv martin lawrence? ok good. that movie looks hilarious though huh? maybe its just me though. i've been dying for martin lawrence ever since i gave up the "martin: season 2" dvd's for lent. well any who, i think thats all i wanted to say. im headed to chilis to meet up with the old man. well...my boss i should say.... who is my dad.... my shift starts in like 7 minutes. my boss is gonna be p-o'd! anyways creed rocks guys! see u l8er!


P.S, I h8 myself
P.P.S. I want 2 die